Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer
20,000 - 25,000 SAR
We are representing a multi-national IT consultancy who are seeking a Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team in Riyadh. They are a IT services specialist in business applications, managed services, cloud & infrastructure serving governments, healthcare and enterprises across the MENA region.
Gain a clear understanding of our customers' businesses and security requirements to prepare technical proposals and bills of material.
Provide technical pre-sales support for tenders and RFPs, including the preparation of compliance sheets and required submissions.
Introduce cutting-edge security solutions and technologies to our customers through organizing training sessions, demonstrations, and presentations.
Apply your experience in security solutions architecture to design robust and effective security solutions for our clients.
Demonstrate basic knowledge in data security, identity and access governance programs, including single sign-on solutions.
Possess basic knowledge of information security concepts, managed security services, ISMS policies and controls, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment services, NESA standards, and various information security processes and standards.
Have a fair understanding of social engineering techniques and threat intelligence to better address customer concerns.
Assist our customers in developing and implementing their cloud security strategies.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
· Strong skills in managed security services, including consulting and proposal development.
· Proficiency in a range of security technologies, including but not limited to EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response), DLP (Data Loss Prevention), DC (Data Classification), DRM (Digital Rights Management), IDM (Identity Management), IAM (Identity and Access Management), PAM (Privileged Access Management).
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team.